1 Feb. 2010: Piribebuy Week #4
Dear Family and Friends
I had another good week. It wasnt the best but it was alright. Our baptisms both didnt go through. We were going to have the baptisms of both blanca and David but ran into problems with both. First off with David, We went to his house sunday morning to get him and his grandma wouldnt let him go because he was being dis obediant. His grandma is blind and crazy. She isnt a member because she is old adn doesnt understand anything. But David has an Aunt that is a member, Rufina, but the thing is with David is he is a twelve year old that is suppose to sit by his grandma so she has help because there is no one else. He also works. So his Grandma thinks he is the Worlds worst kid. So David was crying because he wants to be baptised. So he wasnt able to come. Blanc Came but when we started her meeting her Dad flipped and started saying all this stuff about how we didnt ask him and how she didnt know anyhting and all this stuff that wasnt true. I dont know why but he is a drunk that basically comes to church for food. So after a min. Blanca was crying and left we went and talked with her to make sure what she wanted. she still wanted to be baptised. At this point we had taken photos and everything. She still wanted to be baptised but we started to get in the water and she wouldnt get in the font. So we talked to her and she decided she would get in the water if we went to the river. so everyone loaded up and went to the river. She got in but would go in far enough the water wasnt to her knees and she decided that she was ready. there was less that a foot of water. So we tried because we couldnt get her to go any deeper but there just wasnt enough water. So after this we had been working for over an hour with her because literally she has a phobia of the water. So neither of the baptisms happened. It was a bit disopointing but it happens.- The Rest of the week was Great I think we Found some really good new Investigators but I will let you know what Happens.-
We had problems with power today so I dont have any time so this is the only letter I can send but know that I Love you all and that I am doing Good. It is nice to hear from you all.
Mom
About letters and stuff. I havnt recieved any either. I sent abunch a while back but dont know when you will get them.
Also about the stuff I want...I am still waiting for my line of authority I would really like it. and The church DVDs the one Joseph smith one that I want is Joseph smith the Prophet of the Restoration, and The Restaration. with the any others that you can or want. Why didnt Dad get my email last week til Saturday?
Love Elder Call
Comments
Post a Comment