8 Feb. 2010: Piribebuy Week #5

Dear Family and Friends,

How are you all doing. I am doing well. I did have a better week. Everything went pretty well. We didnt have the baptisms and Im not to sure what will happen with Blanca and David. We are teaching a man named Gaspar he is the hermano of Christina. He is 83 and I think his baptism will be sunday. He is really cool.
It has been super hot and we havent had rain for like three weeks. Everday is between 40-45 degrees Celcius. So way hot. the people cant believe we walk so much when it is so hot. But honestly its not too bad. I am just glad I am not freezing.
We had 60 members in church and 4 investigators. The rama has 530 members I found out the other day with like fifty active. We worked hard to find some families because we really need families. Yesterday we found two new families so that was exciting but I dont know what will happen they seemed really cool.
we have an activity in the Rama Thursday where we are have members bring friends and we are inviting everyone to watch the joseph smith movie. It should be good. I am excited to see what happens.
another thing that is exciting is a member that lives a the start of the walk to Cordillera fixes bikes and we are haveing him fix some bikes so we can ride bikes to get out so it doesnt take two hours of our day. So that will be good.
To answer you questions Mom I havent gotten anything from you no letters no package. But Im sure I will. I am planning on sending my SD Card home soon. And Working on a package. I did send an Email too Lewis's and a hand written letter but havent heard that they got it.

I am doing Great. I love you all.
                                    Love Elder Call

Dallin Ben and Hannah

It is sure fun to here from you I love it. I am workin on a package for the fam. so If you need somthing special let me know, I got to give mr mccdonalds a Libro de Mormon . Love you lOve Elder Call



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming Talk

29 Mar. 2010: Piribebuy Week #12

19 Sept. 2011: Luque Week #6